Here´s a new Clublead Combinator for you!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
PadShifta

04 May 2016

Hi all!

I´ve crafted a brandnew Combi for you guys. Download it and play around with it. As always, I´ve spread all the goodies across each and every button and rotary.

PLEASE NOTE: This Combi requires you to have the following REs installed on your system: 1. Synchronous 2. Antidote

Have fun everyone!

Andy :mrgreen:
LD_WHAT THE PLUCK!_VT.rar
(4 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

boobytrap

04 May 2016

thanks !
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

yeahright31

06 May 2016

Their used to be this free refill around a decade ago called Nightclub leads gosh it was a favorite of mine. Silly me one day was like I don't need these freebies they suck and I removed them, but I can never find them again. There was a Candy one too and it sounded like a Waldorf synth.
Anyway I'm going to try your club lead and see what I can create.

Mysterygrimms

06 May 2016

yeahright31 wrote:Their used to be this free refill around a decade ago called Nightclub leads gosh it was a favorite of mine. Silly me one day was like I don't need these freebies they suck and I removed them, but I can never find them again. There was a Candy one too and it sounded like a Waldorf synth.
Anyway I'm going to try your club lead and see what I can create.
You can find that refill by the creator on his website here http://www.roberttoddsound.com/Nightclubseriesgold.html

Candyland Vol. 1 ReFill is the refill you're referring to. That refill is good for 90's rave and drum n bass music. I can't find that refill anywhere on the net. I do wish I still had that one though.

yeahright31

10 May 2016

Mysterygrimms- Thanks so much for the link, i'm excited to get this refill going again, when I first tried this refill I was a novice learning Reason 4 .

davidhyno

10 May 2016

thanks!

Mysterygrimms

11 May 2016

yeahright31 wrote:Mysterygrimms- Thanks so much for the link, i'm excited to get this refill going again, when I first tried this refill I was a novice learning Reason 4 .
No problem!

• Information