newatlantisaudio - rhodes (cheap intro price)

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
decibel

05 Jun 2016

if you grab it today its only $9 instabuy for me ;)

https://newatlantisaudio.com/rhodes.html

decibel

08 Jun 2016

PhutureD wrote:This sounds really good.
its a good idea to get on their mailing list, they do email alerts on decent intro prices etc, as an example, this was $9 the first day, then went to $19 the next day and $39 after that i think from memory ? might be worth checking out their their stuff too depending on your needs etc ? ;)

snowcattt

09 Jun 2016

does anybody have a link to get on the mailing list? I have a ton of their stuff, and still can't get on the list now that they've re-tooled themselves...tried sending an email a while back and still can't get on....missed this Rhodes intro price as well as the recent tongues/hang drum....no link or info on the new site. New Atlantis, if you're listening...throw us a bone!
Invent the life you want to live.

decibel

09 Jun 2016

snowcattt wrote:does anybody have a link to get on the mailing list? I have a ton of their stuff, and still can't get on the list now that they've re-tooled themselves...tried sending an email a while back and still can't get on....missed this Rhodes intro price as well as the recent tongues/hang drum....no link or info on the new site. New Atlantis, if you're listening...throw us a bone!
hey snowcatt, i think the company went through some big changes not so long ago and that possibly some of the old contact info isnt quite the same anymore ?

you might be able to try this though, i think its the current subscription registration window etc, good luck ;)

http://tinyletter.com/newatlantisaudio

snowcattt

09 Jun 2016

thanks decibel - I know they've been busy reworking things, and I've "spoken" with Theo in the past... but since the big change, I've been unable to make contact and miserable to miss the deal on the "tongues" refill. I think I'm on the list now though - thanks for the link.
Invent the life you want to live.

• Information