Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
bitley

01 Aug 2016

Please explain what your issue with PayPal is?

Mysterygrimms

04 Aug 2016

Finally purchased WBS this morning . Thanks for extending the 50% off sale Bitley.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

bitley

04 Aug 2016

Thanks MG! I'm still kind of wondering where the Reason users are?! :o

-Would everyone be so kind to spread the word about this please?

Dafydd

05 Aug 2016

bitley™ wrote:Please explain what your issue with PayPal is?
I know I wasn't asked, but I have no issue at all with PayPal, I wish I could use it for everything :) Having to enter my card number on any other website is pretty scary, I think.

I'm not very happy with DropBox being used to distribute the refills, though. I understand it's convenient for you, but I have to make space on my DropBox account to be able to access the files. I got WBS the other day and had to remove lots of stuff from my DropBox before I could join the folder.

I'd prefer being able to buy your refills in the Propellerhead shop, even if that'd cost me a little more. Selling them there would also get you more exposure, and, potentially, more buyers...
Last edited by Dafydd on 06 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

bitley

05 Aug 2016

Just join, download, unjoin, ready, WBF has been updated to WBF R2 but that is not a free update. No customer ever needs a paid Dropbox account. Ask me if you don't know, don't publish your opinions like they were facts please.

Dafydd

06 Aug 2016

Alright, sorry for assuming things! I edited my post.

bitley

06 Aug 2016

Making space on your Dropbox isn't exactly like making space in your garage for your new bike; it's as simple as moving a couple of files to a temporary folder. Shouldn't be too painful. :-)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

07 Aug 2016

bitley™ wrote:I'm still kind of wondering where the Reason users are?!
My guess is most of them are at the Propellerhead Shop.

I can of course only speak for myself but the Propellerhead Shop is the only place I visit regularly, almost daily too see if there's anything new out or any sales going on. Also I get an email from Propellerhead whenever there are big sales.
I actually agree what's been said here about buying it from the Propellerhead Shop instead, even if the price is a little higher.
It's just nice to have everything gathered in one place, one account and you're able to download all your purchases from the same place.
Convenience over money I guess.
Paypal and other things might do things just as good or better. I don't even know I haven't tried it. It's the "I don't know if this is going to be a hassle" aspect that usually kicks in for me. Don't forget most people are lazy and creatures of habit (myself included).

Anyway do what you want with this feedback. I'm not a business owner (yet) so I'm not an expert at these things. I'm just talking as a regular Reason user.

jappe

08 Aug 2016

Dear Props,

please consider making space in your shop for Bitleys refills.

bitley

08 Aug 2016

Anyway:

Popular campaign!

Don't miss!

Dafydd

09 Aug 2016

bitley™ wrote:Thanks MG! I'm still kind of wondering where the Reason users are?! :o

-Would everyone be so kind to spread the word about this please?
Did you try uploading anything to allihoopa? I did a search but didn't find much. Some other refill maker put a few loops on allihoopa and was featured in propellerhead's news feed (on facebook and probably elsewhere too). It might have been because of some partnership (the refill maker has a lot of refills in the shop - but I'm sure props know all about you even though you don't! :-) ). Just an idea...

bitley

09 Aug 2016

Ideas are always welcome, thanks :-)

bitley

10 Aug 2016

Deadline on this never-coming-back offer: Sunday evening CET.

Voidguts

10 Aug 2016

don't sleep on this, people! get in before sunday! just grabbed WBF R2 & WBS :thumbs_up:

bitley

11 Aug 2016

Voidguts wrote:don't sleep on this, people! get in before sunday! just grabbed WBF R2 & WBS :thumbs_up:
Thank you very much! Fun with new users! :)

teddymcw

11 Aug 2016

One more bump here, if for no other cause other than I simply wanna hear more stuff with these sounds :) PolyX3M is dope too

Mysterygrimms

13 Aug 2016

I'll be honest, $99 seems like a lot of money for a Reason Refill, but WBF R2, WBS and PolyX3M (featuring the patch Analog Dream) refills are worth every penny at full price. I would definitely take advantage of this sale at half that (I sure did). Bitley please consider making a refill for the Roland D20! Love the sounds from the demo you made with that synth! I know I know... You already told me it probably is not gonna happen. But I can always try lol!

bitley

13 Aug 2016

Wonderful feedback :) Might add some D20 into next release, whatever that might be. :)

bitley

11 Sep 2016

R e a c t i v a t e d !

jappe

11 Sep 2016

bitley™ wrote:R e a c t i v a t e d !
It makes sense to extend the summer deal since the Swedish summer just refuses to end :puf_smile:

clone

11 Sep 2016

oK, so I just purchased JX 10, I didn't notice that it downloaded or anything? So what do I do next, go back on bitty website?

clone

11 Sep 2016

Oh, I was supposed to create a drop box account first then purchase.

So What do I do next Bitley?

bitley

12 Sep 2016

Welcome! Hope you'll dig it!

Eller hur Jappe! Summer keeps flowin'!

bitley

14 Sep 2016

I need your orders friends! This is a great deal for you and some very fun and unique sound packages. Sales are very much needed.

jam-s

15 Sep 2016

Is there some sweet upgrade deal for owners of WBF R1 who might be interested in getting R2 (and WBS)?

• Information