Call for Reason Patch Designers

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
JeremyNSL

09 May 2017

(I hope this is an ok subforum to post this too, if not mods - feel free to move it)

Hey :rt:,

It's been awhile since we were on the lookout for Reason patch designers. But now seems to be an ideal time to see what new talent is out there! If you don't know much about Nucleus SoundLab, we have been releasing commercial ReFills, REs and tutorials since 2005 (has it really been that long??) Here is an idea of what we are looking for:
  • The most important thing is the quality of your work. Send me a download link to some Combinator patches using Reason stock devices and/or Propellerhead REs (Parsec, PX7, Synchronous etc). 5-10 of your best patches is enough. If you send me patches using other REs, I may not be able to view them, so please don't do that.
  • If you've worked on any commercial, or even free, projects please list them. Feel free to list any projects in the VST world too, considering the worlds are now merging.
  • You will need to have free time this spring/summer to do some sound design.
  • You need to have access to Reason 9.5 (in order to be compliant with possible NDAs you don't need to confirm or deny you are a tester. Just please don't email me unless you are a tester with access to 9.5)
If this interests you, please email the above information to jeremy [at] nucleus-soundlab [dot] com. Just to reiterate, don't post that information on the forum here or by PM. Thanks for your time! :D :thumbs_up:
Owner/Lead Designer
Nucleus SoundLab

• Information