[Minimal house] Herman Crantz

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

21 May 2016

Finished two songs with my new speakers Neuman 310 ! Hope you like it!

If its something that sounds weird just tell me i love to hear other peoples opinion! :)

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

21 May 2016

Nice one, liked them both... alot, love all the little things going on, would like to hear a higher quality version (i.e. 48 or 96kHz 24bit version)..
loved the ending to Space Surfer....

mayzon

22 May 2016

I think they sound tight! Nice work.

Have you got any more YT tutorials planned?

nooomy

22 May 2016

mayzon wrote:I think they sound tight! Nice work.

Have you got any more YT tutorials planned?
Thanks!

Maybe! Altho im not shure what to make a video about!

Do you have anything you would like me to make a tutorial about, or something you wonder about?

Zac

22 May 2016

The more laid back Space Surfer was just my thing. The bass and electric piano were great. Cool tune!

Grooq

26 May 2016

Neuman: f...cking good minimal dance music! Almost techno. I absolutely loved it. Especially the first half; the only thing which was a bit weird to me is the plucky synth melody starting at 2:35. A little off to me. A bit too high? I didn't like the higher notes.
Anyway, great groove, nice sounds fitting well together, nicely delayed voxes, crystal clear (world class) mixing. If that synth sound was somewhat different (lower notes, maybe a less prominent melody), I'd call this a minimal masterpiece. I'd love to hear this track with somewhat modified short melody snippets.

Space surfer: that was more house-ish. Very decent minimal house track and a nice ending.

Peter

27 May 2016

Yeah excellent work on these tracks! I really like the vibe in the second track - space surfer. Very contemplative and sentimental.

Stranger.

28 May 2016

ΣΣΣ

• Information