(electro) kopflos _4filegate AVM

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
4filegate

23 May 2016

»On Having No Head« kopflos [German]

I may have succeeded something like STEAMPhUNK :)

Zac

24 May 2016

Loving the bass work, really deep and punchy. Its got a nice theme and I love the space you've put everything in. Not so keen on key changes but hey this genre always has them ;) I like the combination of funky and spaced out, the vox samples add a nice layer too. Cool tune.

4filegate

26 May 2016

Zac wrote:Loving the bass work, really deep and punchy. Its got a nice theme and I love the space you've put everything in. Not so keen on key changes but hey this genre always has them ;) I like the combination of funky and spaced out, the vox samples add a nice layer too. Cool tune.
Thanks!

work in progress ➲ reasontalk album

»it's not a bug it's an undocumented feature« ;)

Peter

27 May 2016

Cool laid back track. It makes me think of watching the sunset at an outdoor cantina on the beach.

4filegate

28 May 2016

Chizmata wrote:i always like your "klangteppiche" :) good work, but maybe a bit too loud?
Peter wrote:Cool laid back track. It makes me think of watching the sunset at an outdoor cantina on the beach.
thanks a lot @Peter @Chizmata
»Nicely if nobody knows where the trip goes. But it is the nicest if the person doesn't know any more where we come here.«
Just a Melting Pot - the special vocal-parts came from Adam »First Timer« @adfielding
On »imperial« overall I've reduced loudness
AllIn&Morcheeba

• Information