(EDM) YellowTooth - Pale Male

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
VHS

25 May 2016

What genre would this be?
Any comments or criticisms welcome, thanks for listening.

Bloma

26 May 2016

It's sounding very pro on my headphones. Not my taste but well done on the production

VHS

26 May 2016

Thanks for listening. I know this one can be hard to get through so I appreciate it!
P.S. i checked out your some of your latest tracks, bloma, and you're awesome. Strange, interesting, otherworldly. I enjoyed it.

Scoobyman II

27 May 2016

"Yellow Tooth" sounds like a mix between trance, dubstep, and dance. Sounds good. I think the low end could be a little more heavy handed. "Origami Hawk" sounds on the money.

Peter

27 May 2016

Yeah nice production here. I'd call it some kind of EDM (insert word of your creative choosing)step.

Zac

28 May 2016

Nice tune and production. I'd say it is a mash-up of various electronic styles, love the retro samples and drop-outs. House mainly with a definite anthemic vibe. I love the more breakbeat sections myself. DJs would love this I expect.

Rene Disco

29 May 2016

Pretty badass. Definitely the music to play at a rave.

particlejunkie

31 May 2016

Very crispy. Nice beats and synths, tho I'm not a big fan of the air horn style riffs. I like everything else tho.

VHS

16 Jun 2016

Have not checked this in a bit, thanks for the feedback guys!!
I wonder if anyone would be willing to let me try my hand at remixing a track of theirs? PM if anyone is interested

• Information