(Techno) 4 of our latest tracks

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mayzon

22 May 2016

Hi all,

Finally got our Soundcloud page sorted. The tracks named 'The Albanian' and '4 Mile Bridge' are very recent. The other 2 are a year old now.

In a technical sense the track probably aren't where i would want them but hell, still learning how to mix properly and still love music making :)
Thanks for listening

jappe

18 Jun 2016

mayzon wrote:Hi all,

Finally got our Soundcloud page sorted. The tracks named 'The Albanian' and '4 Mile Bridge' are very recent. The other 2 are a year old now.

In a technical sense the track probably aren't where i would want them but hell, still learning how to mix properly and still love music making :)
Thanks for listening
Hello Mayzon,

I listened to The Albanian, and I liked the hypnotic beat & mood.

Chizmata

18 Jun 2016

i think i already ran into these before. liked the style and the clean sound, but wouldnt necessarily call it techno as it lacks a straight kick.

mayzon

20 Jun 2016

jappe wrote:
mayzon wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for listening
Hello Mayzon,

I listened to The Albanian, and I liked the hypnotic beat & mood.
Thank you for taking the time to listen Jappe :) :thumbs_up:

mayzon

20 Jun 2016

Chizmata wrote:i think i already ran into these before. liked the style and the clean sound, but wouldnt necessarily call it techno as it lacks a straight kick.
Hi Chizmata, thanks for the feedback. I think it getting harder to nail down what techno is these days. But certainly some techno styles don't necessarily need a constant 4/4 kick. :puf_smile:

Ps just having a look through your soundcloud. Some nice stuff there.

Kov

25 Jun 2016

Good stuff here. 4 Mile Bridge is my favorite.

• Information