(Electronix) A Future Cuteness

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
JoshuaPhilgarlic

01 Jul 2016

I didn't make any music in the past time. But there was still an unfinished thing.... This one! It isn't mastered (ok, just a little bit), but I just liked to get rid of it before I get Reason 9 ;) .

BTW, that little thing in the picture will eventually become my niece or nephew. Fingers crossed :D !

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

08 Jul 2016

JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:I didn't make any music in the past time. But there was still an unfinished thing.... This one! It isn't mastered (ok, just a little bit), but I just liked to get rid of it before I get Reason 9 ;) .
Surprised no one else has commented on this, reminds me of Tangerine Dream, sound design and the flow of the track, it's sounds quite polished, like it a lot, well done...

JoshuaPhilgarlic

12 Jul 2016

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Surprised no one else has commented on this, reminds me of Tangerine Dream, sound design and the flow of the track, it's sounds quite polished, like it a lot, well done...
I like Tangerine Dream's sound of the 70s and 80s a lot. So, this likeness is intended ;) . They just had some signature sounds and features that I can't make any music without: the "ratchet" and the DX7 Tubular Bells. I was a fan of these sounds when I was 15 and I'm still a fan at the age of 49 now. And, well, using mainly step sequencers, it's hard to sound not like TD :roll: .

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

13 Jul 2016

JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:Surprised no one else has commented on this, reminds me of Tangerine Dream, sound design and the flow of the track, it's sounds quite polished, like it a lot, well done...
I like Tangerine Dream's sound of the 70s and 80s a lot. So, this likeness is intended ;) . They just had some signature sounds and features that I can't make any music without: the "ratchet" and the DX7 Tubular Bells. I was a fan of these sounds when I was 15 and I'm still a fan at the age of 49 now. And, well, using mainly step sequencers, it's hard to sound not like TD :roll: .
I've seen Tangerine Dream several times, have over 30+ albums of TD and Edgar Froese. You did a great job..

• Information