(Electronic) Little Faith -Pale Male-

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
VHS

05 Jul 2016

Let me know what you guys think.

100% stock reason devices, and a lot of coffee.

JCStar01

06 Jul 2016

Dude! Origami Hawk is a killer! At the time of writing this, I'm listening to Little Faith, and that's a mad killer as well! I'm wondering if there's a noob music section, cos everything I'm hearing is crazy professional, and my stuff sounds a bit, but not much better than a rubbish compacter that's full, but everyone's still trying to jam stuff in it. Anyways man, sleek sounds there, and I want to hear more!

Jarred

VHS

06 Jul 2016

JCStar01 wrote:Dude! Origami Hawk is a killer! At the time of writing this, I'm listening to Little Faith, and that's a mad killer as well! I'm wondering if there's a noob music section, cos everything I'm hearing is crazy professional, and my stuff sounds a bit, but not much better than a rubbish compacter that's full, but everyone's still trying to jam stuff in it. Anyways man, sleek sounds there, and I want to hear more!

Jarred
First of all, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my music and I really appreciate it, thank you!!!
Second, don't be ashamed of your music. Everyone's at different places and aiming for different goals, don't undermine your accomplishments by comparing it to others. I made exclusively garbage until very recently, stick with it.

Also, Ill totally listen to any track you upload, give advice, whatever. upload it and PM me.

Jivethompson

06 Jul 2016

Again,very nice track Pale Male!! You should but this on beatport or something..make some dough :D

Zac

10 Jul 2016

Love that this is stock devices only :) It sounds great. I like your stuff and nice attitude above ^^

• Information