(Electronic/Remix) It Breaks (born to die- Lana Del Rey Remix)- Pale Male

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
VHS

11 Aug 2016

Struggling with the mix on this one, any help would be really appreciated. Too loud or too quiet at any point? Vocals sound like shit? that type of stuff.

aburazaru

11 Aug 2016

The track is super cool, but her vocals sound... flat-ish. It might just be the portamento style she sings it in, but she sounds ever so slightly out of key to the rest of the track. Other than that, the vocals could be brought out a little more, or maybe isolate her frequencies and work the synths away from there. Most of the vocal volume thoughts can be attributed to me not knowing the original song though, so take it with a grain of salt.
How was I supposed to know "don't touch" meant to not push the big...red...button?

VHS

12 Aug 2016

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I dont think shes very good personally, she always sounds very... lazy, and I agree, it floats around out of key and off beat. But no excuses, Ill have another go in the morning. Thanks again for listening/commenting.

• Information