(Classical Cinematic) Voices

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
aburazaru

07 Aug 2016

It had been quite some time since I blew the dust off of Kontakt and some of their stuff to play in reason. So, here's some new goofing around I did this afternoon. Hope you enjoy, I know I had a blast making it!

I guess... wait for the "drop"?
How was I supposed to know "don't touch" meant to not push the big...red...button?

Aggie

09 Aug 2016

I don't know why but listening to this track made me want to go out into a forest, then track and kill a bear with my bare hands. Why IS that...?

Thanks for the upload! :)
aggie
Adam Gill | BandLab

aburazaru

09 Aug 2016

Big organic percussion and forrest lady voice maybe? Then... prolly the amount of my anger that was poured into making the track for the bear part! Thanks, haha!
How was I supposed to know "don't touch" meant to not push the big...red...button?

darkmode

10 Aug 2016

Great work goofing around! A really great track mate!

aburazaru

10 Aug 2016

darkmode wrote:Great work goofing around! A really great track mate!
Thanks, brotha!

kuhliloach

11 Aug 2016

cool! I was just messing around with impacts, big orchestral drums, and taikos. Very nice.
*impulse buys an extremely large truck

aburazaru

11 Aug 2016

Man, I love what they can bring to a composition. The Damage library was the first thing I bought for Kontakt and I use it ALL the time!

Last Alternative

11 Aug 2016

Awesome Woodkid/M83 cinematic percussion. It has a Game Of Thrones battle sound. Or Outlander when they're riding horseback thru Scotland on a mission. You should try to pimp yourself out to those types of tv shows/movies. It's really good.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

VHS

12 Aug 2016

That was epic, totally sounds like a huge battle scene, or a build to the biggest drop ever. Very nice.

aburazaru

12 Aug 2016

Awesome, thanks, duders!

• Information