(FM4 Song - Electronic Rock) - Hero

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2017

Pretty recently I bought FM4 and wanted to learn how it worked so I started an FM4 project. This is one of the 3 songs from the project. Everything except the drums is FM4.

The low riffing guitar type of sound is actually FM4 as well, but it's processed with Kuassas Creme Amp.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13545153

or Soundcloud for worse sound quality :)

Tau Ceti

18 Mar 2017

Sounds great!
I like it.

logicalpocket

18 Mar 2017

I really like everything I've heard from this ep. Excellent work!
Blep

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2017

Tau Ceti wrote:Sounds great!
I like it.
Thanks, appreciate it :)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2017

logicalpocket wrote:I really like everything I've heard from this ep. Excellent work!
Oh thanks. I don't really view it as an EP though since all three songs go in completely different directions. From the beginning it was supposed to turn into an EP but instead it became more like three songs showcasing what different styles you can make with FM4. But that's alright I guess.

Last Alternative

19 Mar 2017

Sounds awesome but I wished the guitars were louder. Really cool riffs and melodies. Vocals would be nice. It's also nice as an instrumental though.
I think a bridge is needed as well to totally take it to another level.
It has a Filter/Blue Stahli/SoulExtract feel. I like it.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Mar 2017

Last Alternative wrote:Sounds awesome but I wished the guitars were louder. Really cool riffs and melodies. Vocals would be nice. It's also nice as an instrumental though.
I think a bridge is needed as well to totally take it to another level.
It has a Filter/Blue Stahli/SoulExtract feel. I like it.
Thanks. I guess the "guitar" could be louder but I'm quite happy with all the instrument levels to be honest. I kind of like how the drums dominates a bit. That's where the power is.
I actually did try to write another part but I just wasn't able to come up with anything I was happy with, so I figured better to keep it short than add parts I don't like or drag it out too long.

• Information