Corbyn makes Britain better with (Acid Hardcore)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
logicalpocket

27 May 2017

Some silly hardcore I've made ahead of the General election in Britain.

I made it specifically to play at a free party in Manchester hence all the oblique references to Manchester.

I have politics on the brain at the moment so this is what came out :P
Blep

submonsterz

27 May 2017

logicalpocket wrote:Some silly hardcore I've made ahead of the General election in Britain.

I made it specifically to play at a free party in Manchester hence all the oblique references to Manchester.

I have politics on the brain at the moment so this is what came out :P
Yep Britain can definitely be better by not allowing labour or libs or green party or Tory's in that's for sure all of the above are our destruction deal with it and vote for Britain and our welfare and our freedoms we get stripped away by the above party's . ... .

logicalpocket

27 May 2017

Yep Britain can definitely be better by not allowing labour or libs or green party or Tory's in that's for sure all of the above are our destruction deal with it and vote for Britain and our welfare and our freedoms we get stripped away by the above party's . ... .
Err, to be honest i wasn't looking to start a political debate. I'm happy to debate you elsewhere but I'd rather you kept the comments about the music here.
Blep

submonsterz

27 May 2017

logicalpocket wrote:
Err, to be honest i wasn't looking to start a political debate. I'm happy to debate you elsewhere but I'd rather you kept the comments about the music here.
You got political posting a political piece of music with a political title .
Content of the music includes the political message .
So again vote for the UK not for EU bullshite or radical
Terrorism that's used as a tool to serve the political agendas of said party's to take away your freedoms and liberties .
Fight for your own country and people simple .
And please wake up ....

logicalpocket

27 May 2017

submonsterz wrote:
logicalpocket wrote:
Terrorism that's used as a tool to serve the political agendas of said party's to take away your freedoms and liberties .
And please wake up ....
The track is obviously fairly tongue-in-cheek which you'd know if you'd actually listened to it before responding. If you're going to come at me with apolitical, conspiratorial nonsense, don't expect me to take you particularly seriously.
Blep

submonsterz

27 May 2017

logicalpocket wrote:
submonsterz wrote:
logicalpocket wrote:
And please wake up ....
The track is obviously fairly tongue-in-cheek which you'd know if you'd actually listened to it before responding. If you're going to come at me with apolitical, conspiratorial nonsense, don't expect me to take you particularly seriously.
I listened prior to posting thanks if you look at your play count just to get that fact correct.
I'll go no further on the political as we obviously will be on the far side of each other on that front . Me I vote from knowledge and first hand of discovery and also from going places that I know first hand the bullshite people just don't want to know or just refuse to know exists and is the final agenda it's all on the heads of those that just won't wake up and go find out the big picture now.
Don't believe all your told go see for yourself travel and meet people take note look around do research it will all become clear when you see for yourself what is the reality's in life .

logicalpocket

27 May 2017

I listened prior to posting thanks if you look at your play count just to get that fact correct.
I'll go no further on the political as we obviously will be on the far side of each other on that front . Me I vote from knowledge and first hand of discovery and also from going places that I know first hand the bullshite people just don't want to know or just refuse to know exists and is the final agenda it's all on the heads of those that just won't wake up and go find out the big picture now.
Don't believe all your told go see for yourself travel and meet people take note look around do research it will all become clear when you see for yourself what is the reality's in life .
Blep

HepCat

27 May 2017

Hi l liked the acid, but l feel the "arena beats" or drums being a bit too live (high mid-range) limits the song, muddies it.

Also, don't like the downward vocal pitchshifting that briefly occurs, reminds me of 67% of the crap l hear on the sound system in the gym, all made by the same guy posing as different bands.

Also, the Corbyn clips aren't clear enough, it's hardly giving Corbyn a podium when you can't make out a single sentence he's saying!

Check this out, has clear vocals, the snare drums are lower profile and easier on the ears: V. I. M. - Maggie's Last Party (1990?):

I still think your tune is great btw. Viva Corbyn. My favourites are Green Party though.
Last edited by HepCat on 02 Jun 2017, edited 1 time in total.

HepCat

27 May 2017

submonsterz wrote:Me I vote from knowledge and first hand of discovery and also from going places that I know first hand the bullshite people just don't want to know or just refuse to know exists and is the final agenda it's all on the heads of those that just won't wake up and go find out the big picture now.
Agree. So much b/s out there, all it takes is to actually talk to people different to onesself and be honest. But some people assiduously refuse to do so, l experienced that in a thread l made recently that l asked to be deleted. People create their own hell and then invent new methods and tech to solve it, aka worsen it rather than just being honest.

P.S. I think this tune should be mixed with Maggie's Last Party, make them battle each other lol

aeox
Competition Winner

27 May 2017

religion, politics, sex, and money. i keep all of these things to myself to save any conflicts with other people :D

HepCat

27 May 2017

aeox wrote:religion, politics, sex, and money. i keep all of these things to myself to save any conflicts with other people :D
This is UK politics, nothing like USA in 2016 ... much less toxic.

logicalpocket

28 May 2017

HepCat wrote:
aeox wrote:religion, politics, sex, and money. i keep all of these things to myself to save any conflicts with other people :D
This is UK politics, nothing like USA in 2016 ... much less toxic.
I wouldn't say it's much less toxic :) The atmosphere here is fairly divided at the moment which is why I don't want to have a debate here, it puts myself and others in danger of breaking the forum rules which I don't want to do. Apart from anything else I think it's unfair on everyone else if my tune ends up dominating the board because I've accidentally stirred a political debate :P

I'll take a look at those drums today as I think you're right about them muddying the mid. I'd already pulled the breaks back a bit from there original position but I think the kicks are too in your face as well. Thanks for the feedback.
Blep

• Information