(Metal) Bringing the Metals

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
SymphonicDischord

01 Apr 2018

Hey guys the band I was in has finally finished and released our one and only album. Two years of blood, sweat and beers went into this and I’m pretty happy with how it turned out overall. All tracking was done in Reason.

Appreciate the listens and any feedback you may have. Thanks for checking it out.

Rothgarr

02 Apr 2018

Give me a minute while I scoop up my face which melted off...

Damn that was heavy! The recording was amazing -- I'm amazed by the quality and clarity that people are able to get in Reason.

aRiver

02 Apr 2018

Next weekend at The Black Dog's or what? ;) Send me a pm if you do sometime, I'll come and cheer for a local band that I found out through ReasonTalk.

SymphonicDischord

03 Apr 2018

Rothgarr wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Give me a minute while I scoop up my face which melted off...

Damn that was heavy! The recording was amazing -- I'm amazed by the quality and clarity that people are able to get in Reason.

Thanks for having a listen and thank you for that review quote. Completely made my day and I sent a screen capture to the other two members as well.

Yeah this was our first time capturing a project of this scope and size and with doing the majority of it ourselves, I’m really happy with how it turned out. I really like the fact that when I have my iPod on shuffle and one of our songs pops up, it doesn’t sound out of place at all to what preceded it and what came after it.

Thanks again!!

SymphonicDischord

03 Apr 2018

aRiver wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Next weekend at The Black Dog's or what? ;) Send me a pm if you do sometime, I'll come and cheer for a local band that I found out through ReasonTalk.
A fellow Edmontonian Reason user, it’s a small World Wide Web. Thanks for taking the time to listen. Unfortunately we won’t be playing live anytime soon. Towards the end of the recording sessions our drummer decided to take a job out of the city and moved. The bass player/singer and I will probably carry on in some capacity but I think we’re relegated to being a studio band now.

• Information