[DRUM AND BASS] LISTEN CHRIS (Dmin - 174bpm)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
danc

29 Feb 2020

Bit of a 2-in-1 combo here... old school jungle... with present day D&B beats.

I am aware that there is a bit of production required... to tighten up the bass and dampen some of the highs - but it's work in progress.

Thoughts anyone...?
Check my Soundcloud:

Skimrok

29 Feb 2020

Listen Chris voice that's a Mc I remember well "Mc Five 0" , also oh yeah one of the funny moments with the Ragga Twins is at Rave one asked for a reload with the dj, dj rewind then played another record instead , it made me laugh beacause he said "what sort of rewind is that" maybe it was just me but I still laugh thinking back

ok FWIW the tune up to 1.34 is cool but it loses me afterwards due to the RnB vocal but one think I have noticed with all your tunes you are very good at your production skills , so much so I don't comment a lot but do check your tunes out
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

danc

29 Feb 2020

Skimrok wrote:
29 Feb 2020
Listen Chris voice that's a Mc I remember well "Mc Five 0" , also oh yeah one of the funny moments with the Ragga Twins is at Rave one asked for a reload with the dj, dj rewind then played another record instead , it made me laugh beacause he said "what sort of rewind is that" maybe it was just me but I still laugh thinking back

ok FWIW the tune up to 1.34 is cool but it loses me afterwards due to the RnB vocal but one think I have noticed with all your tunes you are very good at your production skills , so much so I don't comment a lot but do check your tunes out
Thanks for positive comments and background stories.

I actually don't disagree with r&b thoughts (dislike).. it was an experiment. I think I'll make a new version where I take that vocal out and expand / progress the beginning.

Plus I'll deal with the production tightening that I've spotted.. aka tighter bass and cap the highs.

I think it needs a proper drop and build back up. Which naturally fits where the r&b is.

Btw... Four of my tracks have been commercially launched. On all the popular channels...Disco Sucks. Under Neostatics Sounds.
Check my Soundcloud:

DrGOA®

29 Feb 2020

Good one! 👌

• Information