(Electronic rock) The Dunes Secret

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Eusantis

22 Dec 2021

Only Reason 12. No hardware, no VSTs.

Benedict
Competition Winner

22 Dec 2021

Hi Eugenio

I really like where you are going musically, a lot like Rob Papen's old outfit Nova.

I would love to hear you work with a Mix Engineer to help the magic that you are looking to create be translated better. Your mixes, cover the basics but also lose a sense of flow and therefore beauty in the material which seems a shame. (I assume you did these - I have listened to all three on BC)

:-)
Benedict Roff-Marsh
Completely burned and gone

Eusantis

23 Dec 2021

Hi Benedict.

Thank you for your listening and your opinion. I love this music, I am very motivated by it, but it is true that I work alone, and I mix and master everything by myself in Reason, without using anything else. It's not that it's Reason's fault as much as mine, because, indeed, my skills for mixing and, above all, mastering, are limited. I too would very much like to have the help of a good mixing and sound engineer behind this music, and it's something I want to do for the final version of these songs in album form.

Thank you very much again.

Benedict
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2021

You are doing a good job as what is called a Guide Mix - as in: lets the intent be heard (with no attempt at trickery etc to pretend at a more pro mix). This is the right way to be going.

If/when you do find yourself in the market for Mix Engineer who understands the Story you are looking to tell, I am happy to hear from you.
Benedict Roff-Marsh

Eusantis

24 Dec 2021

Thanks again, maybe I will contact you throughout this next year, in case you are interested in working on the mixing and mastering of the final project.

Eusantis

27 Dec 2021

Anyway, I must say that, today, it sound good enough to enjoy a lot, if you like, the music in this track.

Benedict
Competition Winner

27 Dec 2021

It definitely does.

Benedict Roff-Marsh

• Information