(Instrumental) Sampling The Fairlight CMI Refills

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bitley

17 Mar 2022

This is a compilation of all demo tracks I made :geek:

Some of you perhaps liked a demo or two and maybe that's what got you into my world of refills. I know the times are a changin' and Fairlight / refills maybe isn't so trendy now as it was a few years ago, but I will always love it. Going through these tracks have been very fun anyway and I hope you'll enjoy the album!

The music was mostly inspired by Art Of Noise I guess. So if you might like it you might enjoy their stuff as well.

Comments = Love!

https://share.amuse.io/album/bitley-sam ... mi-refills

Uman's

23 Mar 2022

Sorry must logged for play !
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

bitley

28 Mar 2022

It's on youtube as well :-)

QVprod

28 Mar 2022

bitley wrote:
17 Mar 2022
Some of you perhaps liked a demo or two and maybe that's what got you into my world of refills. I know the times are a changin' and Fairlight / refills maybe isn't so trendy now as it was a few years ago, but I will always love it.
I know the RE conversation went nowhere in the past, but you may be able to breath some newness into the refill with a Combinator 2 update. It just might entice some new purchases. Similar to what DNA Labs now does with their releases. Just a suggestion.

https://www.dnalabssoftware.com/reason- ... mbinator+2

bitley

29 Mar 2022

It's a good idea. :-) But this thread was about an album of demos.

Uman's

30 Mar 2022

I thought I was reading here in the recommendations rules, to avoid advertising with demonstrations ? :mrgreen:

No matters for me :lol:
- Former member of the disappeared forum "Reason France" -

bitley

02 Apr 2022

This was just about the music, purely intended for joyful listening purposes. :)

• Information