(Alternative/ Electronic) Fractals (EP)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Osmose

08 Sep 2015

Hey folks,

Im sort of new here, been a Reason user since late V3. Joined a while ago but never really went back so it's about time to start being active around here :roll:

Recently i dropped an ep called "Fractals" would love if you'd have a listen and tell me what you think in all honesty.

Link to bandcamp:

Fractals EP by Osmose

_
Soundcloud/Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quit the mind, your not quite the mind"- Arcturus Ra -

JNeffLind

08 Sep 2015

Hey man. Don't have time to listen to the whole thing at the moment but the first track I enjoyed much more than I expected to. I say more than I expected because I don't usually like this kind of stuff. Cool sound design though. A nice mix of harsher rougher sounds and smoother ethereal sounds and some that fit between and bridge the gap well. Also dig the drums, they've got enough variation to stay interesting without getting so dynamic as to lose the pocket. The first track was solid work.

I did notice a slight typo on your page that is one of the annoying things about English. You said "an unique" where it should be "a unique." This is because unique is pronounced like "you-neek" Not "ooh-neek."

jappe

06 Oct 2015

Osmose wrote:Hey folks,

Im sort of new here, been a Reason user since late V3. Joined a while ago but never really went back so it's about time to start being active around here :roll:

Recently i dropped an ep called "Fractals" would love if you'd have a listen and tell me what you think in all honesty.

Link to bandcamp:

Fractals EP by Osmose

_
Welcome to the forum Osmose!

Using Marshall London to listen to this, placed just below chin with speakers facing up, and it sounds beautiful. You got a wonderful atmosphere there!

DeltaHotelVictory

07 Oct 2015

Great stuff. Incredible attention to detail and very balanced sound design. Laid back, dreamy atmosphere. Just bought it off Bandcamp in order to chill out in case my boss comes into my office again to yell at me.

Ga zo door!

Osmose

07 Oct 2015

@ Jeff, you're right indeed.. But i might just let it be, since the same text is on the "tracklist and info" featured image that comes with the download..

Either way, thanks a lot for the positive feedback everyone. It is very much appreciated!
Soundcloud/Osmose-music - Facebook/ OsmoseSounds -

osmose-music.com - osmose-music.bandcamp.com

"When you quit the mind, your not quite the mind"- Arcturus Ra -

Last Alternative

07 Oct 2015

Such a nice blend of rhythmic and ambient beauty. It sounds flawless and well thought out. I can feel the emotion in your music.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

08 Oct 2015

Very inspiring. Didn't listen through the entire EP but what I heard I liked. I'll probably go back and listen to it all later on.

• Information