Tech/deep house (Herman Crantz - Rojo flow)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

27 Sep 2015

100 % reason

I would love to have so feedback of you think it sounds??

Auryn

28 Sep 2015

Hey cool. Nice simple but effective groove you have going. Derrick Carter fan by any chance? :-) Got my head bopping anyhow. Vocals are cool also.

Some constructive criticism: the track could do with some more drum rolls, and percussive excitement. The fm slap bass sound you introduce at 2:07 sounds a bit thin, perhaps you could consider doubling it with another sound or the same sound with slightly different settings.
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

nooomy

28 Sep 2015

Auryn wrote:Hey cool. Nice simple but effective groove you have going. Derrick Carter fan by any chance? :-) Got my head bopping anyhow. Vocals are cool also.

Some constructive criticism: the track could do with some more drum rolls, and percussive excitement. The fm slap bass sound you introduce at 2:07 sounds a bit thin, perhaps you could consider doubling it with another sound or the same sound with slightly different settings.
thanks for the feedback! personally i dont feel the sound is too thin but i increased the volume quite alot!

never heard about Derrick Carter but i will check him out! ;)

ebop

30 Sep 2015

Nice choon Herman, I like it.

Boompty Boomp Theme is one of my fav DC tracks. Wait to 2:18 when the bass kicks in. Funky as f**k. You may like this bassline.

Emian

30 Sep 2015

your deep bass sounds are really warm & full, nice job !

"i might be established, but i'll never be establishement "
- Dave Clarke -www.soundcloud.com/emian

Kov

03 Oct 2015

Perfect mixdown. Musically it reminds me of Daft Punk (Around the World).

• Information