(Minimal house) transatlantic december - Peter Lansford (USA) and Herman Crantz (SWE)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
nooomy

12 Dec 2015

A transatlantic december collaboration between Peter Lansford (USA) and Herman Crantz (SWE)

Kov

12 Dec 2015

Two of my favorite RT-Artists collaborating. Like Panzerschokolade most.

4filegate

12 Dec 2015

in any event skills and expertise - hit the nail on the head! Well done!

CaliforniaBurrito

12 Dec 2015

Last edited by CaliforniaBurrito on 16 Jan 2016, edited 1 time in total.

nooomy

15 Dec 2015

Thank you guys!!! :) we are both very happy how the project worked out! I can really recommend more people to collaborate in reason, it's so easy. Just check that you have the same reason version and send a list of your rack extensions ( so you don't use a rack extension than your partner dosent have) and you are good to go! :)

The way we worked was that one person started a song with a 8 bar loop to set the feel of the song and then the other person created a intro of that and after tha we sent it back and forth (usually adding 32 bars each time every time we sent until we were happy with the song). It's important to respect each others adds to the song and not edit the other ones stuff too much. If you do edit it a lot it's good to motivate it. Of course it also helps if you prefere the same style of music.
For this ep we tried to build it around the sample pack " sample magic - vinyl and tape melodic shots" it's nice to have a base of a sample pack to start from :)

frog974new

16 Dec 2015

usualy i'm not a big fan of minimal but i enjoyed all the tracks , there's some good fresh idea
well done

Grooq

04 Jan 2016

These track skipped my attention, good to discover them.
I enjoyed "Free" the most, and especially its first half is absolutely first class techno, with some Detroit feel.
And crystal clear mixing all the way, I wish I could mix like that.

ebop

05 Jan 2016

Kov wrote:Like Panzerschokolade most.
Same here, this is a tune. Has that bent bouncy vibe to it. Nice work.

Deep Schulzz

05 Jan 2016

Very good stuff. I like the style and the melodies:)

mayzon

05 Jan 2016

Nice groove gents and didn't get repetitive, like it alot!

• Information