[WIP] F91

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
avensa

22 May 2016

I'm working on a track, named 'F91' (first 3 digits of my area code haha) and I would love to be bashed at with criticism!

Zac

24 May 2016

Loved the long build and drop. Suited the genre, sounded good. For my tastes there would be less side-chaining (pumping) especially of the noisy pad at the end but that's just me.

avensa

24 May 2016

Zac wrote:Loved the long build and drop. Suited the genre, sounded good. For my tastes there would be less side-chaining (pumping) especially of the noisy pad at the end but that's just me.
Thanks! Will do something with the sidechain as a few have pointed it out. :) Much appreciated! :D

VHS

26 May 2016

Sounds great, but yeah, tighten up the release on the sidechain maybe. I also listened to some of your other tracks and they're all solid. Great work.

Peter

27 May 2016

Good energy and drive on the solid composition of what you have so far. No criticism here. :)

• Information