[Techno] Ghostnote - Mr. Compton

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

mayzon

28 Jul 2016

Produced really well i thought, I liked it a lot, nice work!

Last Alternative

28 Jul 2016

That's one serious kick. Nice little hat play on the intro. Weird and neat little pitched percussive stuff slightly left. Insanity when it all kicks in! Is this hardcore death-techno? It's crazy that's for sure. Feels like a head-dive into a nutzoid acid trip. I like the dissonance and laser zaps. Lots going on. I don't know if I like it or hate it but it really is dark and interesting.
Nice break and bass drops. I think I'm in Hell now after the 3 minute mark... Shadow people coming my direction..
Total madness! 180bpm? Dang what a tune. I don't listen to this type of stuff often but I could get down to it in an underground rave.. on the right stuff of course. Pretty movin music and the mix is clean. I do like how it has so many changes too.

-Jace
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Kov

29 Jul 2016

Thy guys!

It's 160 bpm ;). It's basically what used to be called "technotrance" back in 1993. There was a lot stuff like this around back then.

Like this for example:

Audiol

29 Jul 2016

Hi Kov, yes nice "retro" techno. I see you like the Harthouse "roboman". Btw. at that time I worked for Harthouse/Eye-Q. Doing most of the cover design. It was a great time.

Kov

29 Jul 2016

Audiol wrote:Hi Kov, yes nice "retro" techno. I see you like the Harthouse "roboman". Btw. at that time I worked for Harthouse/Eye-Q. Doing most of the cover design. It was a great time.
Cool! Harthouse is one of my favorite labels. It was allways slightly ahead of the time. I like the paper texture of the standard covers. It makes the records slide nicely in and out of the shelf/record case, they never stick to each other.

• Information