....New Techouseclub done on Reason 7...."Say Why"....

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Soulspeed

06 Aug 2016

Few adds and LB wants it :)

Stranger.

06 Aug 2016

Yeah m8- who would'nt want it/!?
Like this mix,really bouncy 'n got an old warehouse vibe to the b line+the main synthitone =warehouse!
Did you work more with the low end in this mix soulspeed? - and are you mixing/exporting 100% reason?

Chizmata

07 Aug 2016

as always great mix quality and solid techno composition. im always wondering why you even post here, it's way too good for that...

Soulspeed

07 Aug 2016

Stranger, this one actually took a lot of work on the low end, i had a couple loops that were very heavy in LF's, so of course I cut out the doubling of too many low hits like Toms and Low bongos on the kicks, but the basslines were around the same freq (100 or so), so i had to really play around with the EQ'ing to get them to sit without being too heavy....i took the bottom end of them up to around 120hz on one and 160hz on the main one....then of course the deep kinda stabs on the one's were tricky to....paralleled two of them to get more mid's out of them and less bottom. On this one I did more than half the work in Reason 7....used combi's for the stabs and used my loops in Reason....but since I have the full Izotope 6 suite I had it combined with Ableton 9 (which I just got a couple months ago and am learning in it still)....first time I combined these two, to learn the in's and out's of hooking it up with Reason....so it was a fun project....simple sounding but quite a bit of EQ and cutting/slicing work on this one....I used some old refill combi patches, so nothing was "built" from scratch on this one really....thanks for the listen man....I hope to upgrade to Reason 9 maybe for Christmas :)....and thanks Chizmata for the kind werds man :)

• Information