[Ambient/HipHop] - YUN

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Tobi Rice

12 Jan 2017

Im practising to let Samples (Vocals, Instruements) harmonize with syntheziser sounds and prefered electronic drums. Also im trying to get more dynamics in my arrangments. As well as improving my mixing in mastering skills...on ym headphones everything sounds queit balanced but when i listen to it in the car the mid range frequencies are a bit to much in compare to low- and hih- end. So im would highly appreciate to get some feedback on it.

Reason 3-10, Propulsion Drum Sequencer,
Synchronous, Synapse Antidote

Nektar Panorma P4, Push2

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

12 Jan 2017

I did listen to it with headphones (AKG K702), the bass (not the kick) did seam a little flat (but the AKG's do flatten the bass right out).

It's been a while since I have listened to the Reason Music channel and this is the 3rd track I have listen too and the 3rd track I like (in fact I listened to it several times), very ambient, I would not put HipHop in the genre.

Love the sounds going on, very chilled indeed, nice journey, thumbs up...

Tobi Rice

12 Jan 2017

Thank you for the feedback Carly. Im very glad that u like it. Im producing with the beyer dynamics dt 770pro which have in my opinion a queit intensive and strong bass level but a super clear range of the frequencies.

And actually i also dont like to tag my music with "Rap" or "HipHop" but its in general difficult to choose a specific genre. HipHop is the genre i come from but as the most of us here i want to expand my horizon and dont get a stamp.

Always difficult for me to think in categories. Maybe i just should use the tag "instrumental" and nothing else.

THX

Nektar Panorma P4, Push2

VHS

13 Jan 2017

So good man. very chill, great ambiance, and that bass is kicking on my headphones. I really love that vocal sample(I think its a vocal) that comes in at 56 sec. That sample or patch, and the kick and snare could maybe be a bit louder, personal taste though. Good stuff! I guess you could call it ambient cloud trap, idk lol.

Tobi Rice

19 Jan 2017

Thanks Pale Male. Your feedbacks means a lot to me.

Nektar Panorma P4, Push2

• Information