(groovy downbeat) Audiotic - Spanish Fly

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Audiotic

29 Mar 2017

Hey guys,

I made this one using a couple of Parsec instances which I'm trialing right now. Although it's not a very synthy sounding track...
I havent fiddled with own patches much and mostly tried the presets, however I dont think I'm gonna buy it... not quite my sound.
Just have to remember bouncing the parsec tracks before the trial ends ;)

Let me know what you think:

or (192kbps):
Audiotic - Spanish Fly

Audiotic

31 Mar 2017

*added soundcloud

logicalpocket

01 Apr 2017

Audiotic wrote:Hey guys,

I made this one using a couple of Parsec instances which I'm trialing right now. Although it's not a very synthy sounding track...
I havent fiddled with own patches much and mostly tried the presets, however I dont think I'm gonna buy it... not quite my sound.
Just have to remember bouncing the parsec tracks before the trial ends ;)

Let me know what you think:

or (192kbps):
Audiotic - Spanish Fly
I like the track, has a nice laid back vibe to it. Parsec's sound does tend to be less immediately appealing than a lot of other synths out there but there a lot of specific uses where it shines. It's definitely not a daily driver though.
Blep

motuscott

02 Apr 2017

Nice tune
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

Tobi Rice

05 Apr 2017

It`s the first time I hear any example of parsec and I’m impressed by how it sounds. Awesome, I think I read somewhere that it`s mainly good for designing Pads but it seems it`s great for a lot of other stuff too.
The Intro of the song reminds me on a soundtrack (maybe american beauty…not sure^^). The drum roll brings in the beat in a nicely way. Overall it`s very easy listening, which is always good for the first impression. The Spanish speaking also has some calming effect but it could fit better in the scene with a high pass filter or “some kind of old phone effect”. I like it.
Reason 3-10, Propulsion Drum Sequencer,
Synchronous, Synapse Antidote

Nektar Panorma P4, Push2

• Information