(Electronic, Chill) Take Me Higher with Allihoopa Vocal experiment

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
sinusfiction

06 Jun 2017

So, this Allihoopa thing, never looked at it until this weekend, and I have to admit: it's pretty neat. I needed some inspiration for a test track for Reason 9.5. I searched for vocals and found this beautiful dreamy vocals of Beklynn Music, and was hooked right away. So the resulting track:

I have no idea how to get this back on to Allihoopa (as an inspired by @beklynnmusic track). How can I drop an mp3? But anyway, it was a nice first experiment with the platform, and I'm glad I got to know @beklynnmusic's lyrics and vocals.

Side notes: I used the VST Microtonic drummachine on this track, finally available from within Reason :puf_bigsmile:
New album Who Needs Privacy on Spotify or Soundcloud

pLv2

06 Jun 2017

Letting the vocal ride the production nice and easy is how I like it. Good work on the chill production. This puts me in a pleasant headspace.

sinusfiction

08 Jun 2017

Thanks! It worked out pretty much as I imagined it on beforehand (which is normally not the case...)
New album Who Needs Privacy on Spotify or Soundcloud

• Information