(Ambient) January

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Reasonable man

14 Jul 2017

Hi. Been a Reason user for over year ( late bloomer to the world of Daws and computer music im afraid). Someone asked me to write a piece of musc for a local festival... so i wrote this. It lacks in production and soundscaping (which i am learning). Having briefly tried to get to grips with Logic and Ableton in that time i have come to learn that (for me anyway) : the sound of the stock intruments and outlay (mainly synths) in a daw has a major impact on the type of muicsl ideas genertated in the brain, maybe thats just me though. Thanks for listening.

Puckboy2000

15 Jul 2017

Really cool vibe!
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

Reasonable man

15 Jul 2017

Puckboy2000 wrote:
15 Jul 2017
Really cool vibe!
Thank you!

Hoyos

16 Jul 2017

I wouldnt call this Ambient, I like your choice of sounds and composition overall is good, but the mixing seems to all be sitting in the same place (near same reverbs and volumes for the synths) when the guitar comes in, my ATH m50s tell me too many things are occurring in the same space (gets a bit repetitive). I dont know what to call it maybe a bit of mixing would make it better.

• Information