Moon Bathing In Death Valley (Techno)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

katerli1

07 Nov 2017

nice track, Peter. was fun listening to.
greets,
kath sound

CaliforniaBurrito

07 Nov 2017

katerli1 wrote:
07 Nov 2017
nice track, Peter. was fun listening to.
greets,
kath sound
Thanks! Always a good time. :)

If anybody is interested I screen-captured the whole project.

modecca

08 Nov 2017

It's really interesting to see, that the very first loop you chose to include in your track entitled "124 bpm drum loop1," ended up being a huge reason why I like this song. At first it did not sound like much, but you tweaked it giving it that dark PL treatment. It evolved into something much more serious than the original loop and into an energy that I can imagine being fully immersed in while in a dark club, not wanting it to end.
🔗💥

CaliforniaBurrito

08 Nov 2017

modecca wrote:
08 Nov 2017
It's really interesting to see, that the very first loop you chose to include in your track entitled "124 bpm drum loop1," ended up being a huge reason why I like this song. At first it did not sound like much, but you tweaked it giving it that dark PL treatment. It evolved into something much more serious than the original loop and into an energy that I can imagine being fully immersed in while in a dark club, not wanting it to end.
Thanks for the feedback! I can spend quite a bit of time on the drum tweaks! :)

ElectronicPhonograph

11 Nov 2017

Really nice track.
And thanks for the vid, I learned some stuff watching you doing the mixing part.
Damn, I wish I have all those sweet plugins.

JNeffLind

13 Nov 2017

Cool vibe man. I dig it. What is the sound that sounds like a vocal of a goat or something. That might sound like I'm being a smart ass, but I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's some sort of bowed instrument I don't recognize. Anyway, I dig it. It has a nice slow attack and melds nicely with the crispier drum sounds.

Check mine out if you get the chance:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7504218

• Information