[various techno] Rising Night Wave - Dance EP [3x finished + 1x wip]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

19 Dec 2022

yo. hi.

this is my latest EP.
pretty decent sh** here :lol:

1st song: please help me define style for 1st song :oops:
2nd song: raw filthy underground techno
3rd song: raw filthy underground techno
4th song: hard & minimal tribal techno

here we go:

Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Rising Night Wave

20 Dec 2022

those who have listened to 4th track... sorry, excuse me, i did not noticed it has too much of low end basses. i was working on my headphones and finished song on my headphones. it sounded great.but today in the morning i noticed on my monitors it has too much of bass. so i corrected it and a bit extended the end of song. i hope now it is fine.
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

Rising Night Wave

20 Dec 2022

eh. again the not so great moment of the day.
am, 1st song should be somehow: old school rave techno in modern way with some breakbeat elemnts

Noise
Competition Winner

20 Dec 2022

Nice bangers!
first track: A little to hot in the hi-hats department, rest of the tracks, nice eq distribution.
Sleep walking is king of the party in this "album".
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

RTFX

20 Dec 2022

Sleepwalking ftw!
Look at that waveform.
Some nice lets-compress-the-shit-out-of-this-track-techno.
Love it!
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Rising Night Wave

20 Dec 2022

thank you both of you.
am glad you like it.

thumbs up.

moalla

20 Dec 2022

Really nice "Schranz" from slovenia :cool: "filthy as you are" gives you the DJ Rush flavor, funk you up

https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

Rising Night Wave

20 Dec 2022

moalla wrote:
20 Dec 2022
Really nice "Schranz" from slovenia :cool: "filthy as you are" gives you the DJ Rush flavor, funk you up

haha, yes, i see the similarities. damn i haven't heard this song for years.
funk u up. good song indeed. :clap:

Popey
Competition Winner

22 Dec 2022

More cool tunes from RNW. My personal favourite has to be That Sub Moment as it has a real old school rave flavour that appeals to me. I agree maybe the hats are a little hot but it did not distract from the tune for me.

Really enjoy your dark style :)

Rising Night Wave

22 Dec 2022

Popey wrote:
22 Dec 2022
More cool tunes from RNW. My personal favourite has to be That Sub Moment as it has a real old school rave flavour that appeals to me. I agree maybe the hats are a little hot but it did not distract from the tune for me.

Really enjoy your dark style :)
thanks Popey. i am glad you like it.
IMHO i think i am getting at least good now with mastering.
before i had a lot of troubles with it. sounding my work too bassy.
althou it depends if i am using REs (synhts) or if i am using premade WAV samples i bought.
usually these bought premade WAV samples are all completed and ready to be used.
so if song contains a lot of these samples mastering is more easy. especially if mandatory elements in song are done via WAV samples. like drums and bass.
contra to that: if i am using REs for bass and drums then it is usually problem with mastering for me. usually too much of low ends meaning too muddy bass compartment.
later i bought some EQ RE so now i can correct that.

well however it is i am doing my best. and am learning doing mastering at least acceptable.

• Information