SPIRE´s reverb for RV7000 mkII !!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
PadShifta

11 Mar 2016

Hey all!!

You can download this file from the "Rack Extensionists" group on Facebook too, but I thought it would be nice sharing it here with you aswell. So here you go!

I´ve managed to squeeze these two IR Impulses out of SPIRE´s "Plate 1" Reverb-algorhythm. The reverb-tails are around 8 sec both and come in "clear" and "damped".
They are both very nice for almost everything that has to have that spacey atmosphere to it.

HINT: You can really take your Plucks, Leads and Pads to outer space by cranking "SIZE" all the way up to +24 !! Now decrease the "DECAY" a bit and adjust the"GAIN" to your liking. For this, you better choose the "damped" impulse though.

See you in SPACE...

Andy :geek:
2 Special Impulses for RV7000 mkII.rar
PLATE 1_Spire
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 253 times

Last edited by PadShifta on 24 Mar 2016, edited 2 times in total.

Ahornberg

12 Mar 2016

:thumbs_up: Wow! Great for ambient music!

Ahornberg

15 Mar 2016

I made a Combinator patch using one of these IR Impulses.
Attachments
reverb.zip
(1.17 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

PadShifta

15 Mar 2016

I´ll give your combi a try in my next production. Thanks for sharing, buddy :-)

chk071

16 Mar 2016

Good stuff. Spire's reverb is among the best, if not THE best i ever heard in a soft synth. Usually, the included fx are pretty weak, in Spire, they're all great.
:reason: :rebirth:

challism

16 Mar 2016

Thanks for sharing
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

PadShifta

22 Mar 2016

Ok guys, I've added a brandnew audio demo for you, which showcases the impulses in action. If you like it, leave me a comment below or inside the trackplayer and don't forget to grab yourself my impulsepack above!!

Cheers , Andy :geek:

Majestik Monkey

22 Mar 2016

:thumbs_up: Thats a very nice piece of Music Mr Padshiftar , i thought very motive & well warmly Mixed ! Ps Thanks for the Impulses

PadShifta

23 Mar 2016

Majestik Monkey wrote::thumbs_up: Thats a very nice piece of Music Mr Padshiftar , i thought very motive & well warmly Mixed ! Ps Thanks for the Impulses
Hey Majestik Monkey - thanks alot for your kind words. And you´re welcome. have fun with the impulses!
I think that it is always a very useful and nice thing, if you get offered one or more audio-demos that you can listen to, before buying or loading files or plugs. My goal in this demo is to showcase what these impulses really sound like in the "real thing", not those often presented noodle-doodle tunes. I mean, have you listened to a demo showcasing a new SPIRE soundset and compared it to some of the demos we get offered ? Galaxies apart, I tell ya!
I, myself, wish for better audio-demos most of the time - cos I refuse to buy/load stuff/plugs, that I can´t make sense of by listening to dull demos. They´ve gotta show me just why I´d regret it if I didn´t get and use them for my productions! But hey, I´m not patting my own shoulder here, just trying to make a difference.

Cheers :-)

tobypearce

08 May 2016

Hi there,

I was so inspired by your work that I have built on it.

I've captured several impulses from the wonderful Shimmer by Valhalla.

They are included send effects on a single synth line to make it easy to audition the different reverbs. Hopefully the impulses are all contained in the file so you can save the reverbs and use them as you wish.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Shimmers.reason.zip
(5.75 MiB) Downloaded 131 times
https://onetrackperweek.com
One year - 52 tracks - Electronic Dance Music

Ahornberg

08 May 2016

tobypearce wrote:Hi there,

I was so inspired by your work that I have built on it.

I've captured several impulses from the wonderful Shimmer by Valhalla.

They are included send effects on a single synth line to make it easy to audition the different reverbs. Hopefully the impulses are all contained in the file so you can save the reverbs and use them as you wish.

Enjoy!
Thanks!

PadShifta

09 May 2016

Hahaaa, yeah! That´s great! Let´s start a collection of the best Reverb-Impulses for our Rack! Great people here :-)

• Information