Ignore - can mods ban me from posting for a bit please

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
SJLx84

23 Dec 2021

Fml
Last edited by SJLx84 on 23 Dec 2021, edited 1 time in total.
Huawei Mate book D14, Ryzen 3500U, 8GB RAM, 512GB NVME m.2, NI Komplete Audio 1, Reason 12 w/11 Suite add ons, Renoise Redux & Synthmaster 2.9.9. All work fine for me so far. :reason: :refill: :re:

Aosta

23 Dec 2021

When you say 'bundled synths' if you mean any REs you personally purchased they are non transferable between accounts.
Tend the flame

SJLx84

23 Dec 2021

Aosta wrote:
23 Dec 2021
When you say 'bundled synths' if you mean any REs you personally purchased they are non transferable between accounts.
That was meant to reassure newbie that it comes with plenty of stuff to get going - built-in.

Will amend if it sounds misleading.
Huawei Mate book D14, Ryzen 3500U, 8GB RAM, 512GB NVME m.2, NI Komplete Audio 1, Reason 12 w/11 Suite add ons, Renoise Redux & Synthmaster 2.9.9. All work fine for me so far. :reason: :refill: :re:

pushedbutton

23 Dec 2021

Kinda like walking into coal miner's local pub and asking if they wanna buy some coal but good luck with your sale.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

SJLx84

23 Dec 2021

pushedbutton wrote:
23 Dec 2021
Kinda like walking into coal miner's local pub and asking if they wanna buy some coal but good luck with your sale.
I know, I know. But I'm not sure where else I could link it, I'm not on social media and not a member of any other forums.

Thanks.

Aosta

23 Dec 2021

SJLx84 wrote:
23 Dec 2021
pushedbutton wrote:
23 Dec 2021
I know, I know. But I'm not sure where else I could link it, I'm not on social media and not a member of any other forums.

Thanks.
You could try over at the marketplace at KVR,

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43
Tend the flame

challism

23 Dec 2021

SJLx84 wrote:
23 Dec 2021
pushedbutton wrote:
23 Dec 2021

Thanks.
Not a member of any other forums and selling your license to the software; no wonder you are losing sleep!
pushedbutton wrote:
23 Dec 2021
Nice analogy. ha ha ha
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

integerpoet

23 Dec 2021

It's not a terrible place to post.

I sometimes consider buying another license and gifting it to a friend to enable better collab (no fumbling with stems).

But then I remember about how much I enjoy my RE collection…

SJLx84

23 Dec 2021

I got into music again after a long break after finally getting a diagnosis for my mental health condition- hoping it would be soothing having a creative outlet again. It's just a lot to learn having had such a long break, struggling to convert ideas to songs. I don't want to give up but I feel like it's hanging over me if I don't. It's hard to convey how I feel, not that I suspect anybody would care if I could. I just LOVE music and wanted to express myself through music making. Tired of this stupid effing brain.

Billy+

23 Dec 2021

SJLx84 wrote:
23 Dec 2021
I got into music again after a long break after finally getting a diagnosis for my mental health condition- hoping it would be soothing having a creative outlet again. It's just a lot to learn having had such a long break, struggling to convert ideas to songs. I don't want to give up but I feel like it's hanging over me if I don't. It's hard to convey how I feel, not that I suspect anybody would care if I could. I just LOVE music and wanted to express myself through music making. Tired of this stupid effing brain.
You should probably just keep it and enjoy using it when you have time being, creative doesn't mean you must create a finished version and learning never stops so you really shouldn't feel like it's not for you as it probably would have a positive effect when you want it to.

aeox
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2021

SJLx84 wrote:
23 Dec 2021
It can take a while to gain momentum while learning a DAW or music production techniques.

IMO Reason is one of the easier DAWs to get ideas going in, it just takes a bit to get used to the workflow, shortcuts, etc.

The first month or two of using reason (before VST support was added) I was having extreme buyers remorse, and then it slowly changed as I learned more.

• Information