US$-EURO alignment - How will that affect the prices in PPH's shop?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
marcuswitt

13 Mar 2015

Hi everyone,
just a thought:

since the value of the EURO has made a steep decline within the last couple of months, we're are facing an 'equalization' of the value of both currencies, the US$ and the EURO (current exchange rate: 1 € = 1.06085 US$, Friday, March 13th, 2015 - 12:00 high noon). Many businesses and markets will be affected by that, in one way or the other. Related to this little universe, the Reason Universe, I wonder whether the prices in PPH's shop should be aligned, likewise? What do you think?
@all US americans and US$ payers among us: your opinion is also very welcome. :s0801:

normen

13 Mar 2015

sssshhhh, can't be good for us can it? ;)

eusti

13 Mar 2015

normen wrote:sssshhhh, can't be good for us can it? ;)
Well, for a company based in Sweden the conversion from Euro/US Dollar to Swedish Krona should be most important...

D.

selig
RE Developer

13 Mar 2015

I don't understand the subject well enough to even know what to suggest. All I know is that I'm suddenly making a lot less on EU sales than USD sales because of the exchange rate combined with the fact two currencies are used in the store. I've heard some suggest a single currency would be better, but again I'm not well versed in this sort of thing and have no idea if it would help or hurt any devs or any end users.

:)
Selig Audio, LLC

ScuzzyEye

13 Mar 2015

selig wrote:I've heard some suggest a single currency would be better
Bitcoins! :D

• Information