Reason Radio

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
ravisoni

30 Apr 2015

I'm just going to copy paste something I posted on one of the Prop Reason fb pages.

I hope to get a few contributions for this:

Ahem, and I quote:
"Hey everyone,
I need everyone's help and contribution with this. I have created a free radio station here: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/reasonradio
I just thought it would be nice to listen to tracks produced using Reason (even if it is rewired) from the different users here.
So far it only contains my own tracks (some demos, some WIPs, etc), but I'd love for others to add to the station, and preferably full tracks. I'll manage all the songs and the playing schedule (or try to anyway), and I'm still unsure if any revenue will be generated. I hope, actually, that no revenue is generated so contributors don't feel like I'm using their tracks for making money. Since the radio station is new, I don't know yet, but if any revenue does come in, I will donate it to a charity, and I will print screen shots for anyone who is concerned.
The idea is for us to enjoy a constant stream of songs produced using reason. I've listed five genres on the site, but that's because they only allow me five. Anything and everything is welcome (with reasonable exceptions).
If you've got a file you want played, please send me an email at hgenetics@yahoo.com with your file. At the very least, I need the Artist's name and Song title (and 2-3 tag words) along with the file. I will send you a reply email, and once you accept some simple terms (just to release me from any liability), I will put your song up.
The radio manager on their website is very complex, and I am still trying to learn it, so I don't exactly know how they play their songs (and in what order), but I will try to get it figured out and post a schedule here once I have enough tracks and know what's going on in the manager.
Thanks in advance for contributing to this. Looking forward to hearing your tracks!"
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

FGL

03 May 2015

Nice Idea. You can dowload everything you want from my Soundcloud and play it in your Stream if you want.
Music:
My Songs on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@FGLucas-wj1eg.
My Songs on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/frank-georg-lucas.

craven

03 May 2015

dropped you an email :)

:ugeek:

Puckboy2000

03 May 2015

Great idea! Hopefully this motivates me to finish my songs.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than than that" - George Carlin

TheMiles

03 May 2015

Just sent you a Mail :)

ravisoni

03 May 2015

I've been getting emails, so thank you all!

FGL, I really appreciate you letting me have a free run, but I am finding it a bit too time consuming going through so many soundcloud channels and the myriad songs on each channel.
If you could give me a list of your favorite 5-10 songs, I'll go ahead and download them.
Thanks!
:reason: Reason 12 | :re: Preset Browser | :refill: Refill Hoarder

FGL

08 May 2015

No Problem you don't need to search Soundcloud with my Name. My Soundcloud is in the link under the Message. Download is free but you need to have also some Soundcloud Account for using Soundcloud.

If you want it downsized, take the ones I have "Spotlighted" in my Profile,

This are the ones with the most likes.

But you can use everything you like.
Music:
My Songs on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@FGLucas-wj1eg.
My Songs on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/frank-georg-lucas.

jfrichards

08 May 2015

I filtered these 8 out of my 160 Soundcloud songs for you to choose from.  Nice radio station!!!!!  I had just cancelled my Sirius XM web radio subscription cause it's too expensive and I was only listening to their Chill station.  Your station is even better than theirs.

(sent you an email with tags)

jfrichards

08 May 2015

Are there only 7 songs loaded so far?  XM Chill only had a playlist of 40 or 50 that played over and over for 3 months.  With the 1000 ReasonTalk members, I hope you can get a way better station.

Edit:  Oops, looks like there are 7 artists with numerous songs each, including Dave Nyberg.  Cool.  Lots of room for ReasonTalk musicians to get on board...

psychasm

09 May 2015

rs wrote:I'm just going to copy paste something I posted on one of the Prop Reason fb pages.

I hope to get a few contributions for this:

Ahem, and I quote:
"Hey everyone,
I need everyone's help and contribution with this. I have created a free radio station here: https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/reasonradio
I just thought it would be nice to listen to tracks produced using Reason (even if it is rewired) from the different users here.
So far it only contains my own tracks (some demos, some WIPs, etc), but I'd love for others to add to the station, and preferably full tracks. I'll manage all the songs and the playing schedule (or try to anyway), and I'm still unsure if any revenue will be generated. I hope, actually, that no revenue is generated so contributors don't feel like I'm using their tracks for making money. Since the radio station is new, I don't know yet, but if any revenue does come in, I will donate it to a charity, and I will print screen shots for anyone who is concerned.
The idea is for us to enjoy a constant stream of songs produced using reason. I've listed five genres on the site, but that's because they only allow me five. Anything and everything is welcome (with reasonable exceptions).
If you've got a file you want played, please send me an email at hgenetics@yahoo.com with your file. At the very least, I need the Artist's name and Song title (and 2-3 tag words) along with the file. I will send you a reply email, and once you accept some simple terms (just to release me from any liability), I will put your song up.
The radio manager on their website is very complex, and I am still trying to learn it, so I don't exactly know how they play their songs (and in what order), but I will try to get it figured out and post a schedule here once I have enough tracks and know what's going on in the manager.
Thanks in advance for contributing to this. Looking forward to hearing your tracks!"
Nice idea. Just a quick question  - For the benefit of of all , what would be considered " reasonable exceptions "?

• Information