What are you watching at the moment? (possible spoilers)

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
gak

26 Nov 2015

another doc, "Chaos on the bridge" which can be summed up as yet another attempt to show how awful the people that made "Star trek" were as real people.

Sad, disappointing, frustrating and completely counter to what we "believers" took from the show in the first place.

Maybe if they'd have had more cigarettes? :x

decibel

26 Nov 2015

gak wrote:
Then "Soaked in Bleach" which just further confuses me about the whole Kurt/Courtney/Death thing. At this point in time, if there is any truth to it, looks like "fishy" is an understatement. Always hated Courtney. SKANK! (and the actress that portrays her in scenes does a bit TOO good of a job :x )
agreed, have always loathed courtney ;)

gak

26 Nov 2015

Another short. "Mouse X"

Some pretty pretty good imagination these people have.

gak

26 Nov 2015

ANOTHER great short: "Love, lots of it"

Man, the imagination is OFF THE HOOK with these!

gak

27 Nov 2015

Another terrific short.

"L'eta del Fuoco"

freeQlow

27 Nov 2015

I'm watching a cat eat a turkey neck!

moneykube

27 Nov 2015

freeQlow wrote:I'm watching a cat eat a turkey neck!
hope the turkey is dead.... if not... pictures?
:mrgreen:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

gak

28 Nov 2015

Cats should NEVER eat turkey/chicken. Too many bones that they'll not be able to digest.

Now, if you are talking about a cat KILLING a turkey, well, I can't say anything about that.

@watching: Warriors, 17-0.

gak

01 Dec 2015

Whatever that series is of "heavy metal" and all the sub genres by what's his name. Makes me sad from days gone by.

Tumble

01 Dec 2015

Only good comedy on at the moment.

freeQlow

01 Dec 2015

Just finished season 4 of thrones and want to dive into 5. Damn I'm hooked, great show.

gak

02 Dec 2015

Edit, nah, didn't do it. Was in such a pissy pissed off mood today that I blew it off.
Last edited by gak on 02 Dec 2015, edited 1 time in total.

EnochLight

02 Dec 2015

Agents of Shield just knocked it out of the park last night; can't wait for the mid-season finale next week!
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

moneykube

02 Dec 2015

just watched the Prisoner ep1 and 2 of the 2009 remake of the series.... sigh.... now I'm hooked

gak

03 Dec 2015

Star Wars Rebels binge.

I said, I didn't stutter.

gak

03 Dec 2015

"Kurt and Courtney"

I know, I said I'd watch it a couple of weeks ago.

One of the worst things I've ever seen. I've never been so down on people. All of them deserve to die.

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

03 Dec 2015

Watching now: Netflix (UK) - f*** standard TV, on demand all the way... so some shows listed may be on a new series...

Sons of Anarchy (7 seasons) - pretty much a kick ass box set on Netflix - plus some famous heads pop up from time to time, if you're into deeper than usual gang-club cultures, you can't go wrong with this one (7 seasons in all) - Ron Perlman rock this show

Reign (3 seasons): the wife's choice (yes really) - surprising double crossing and some pretty good violence from Mary Queen of Scots period ... splinter from a lance? oh yes :D can't beat a bit of medieval torture and 'religion correcting' lol

Mock the Week (plenty of shows on, good for a 30min filler): usual quality pisstaking out of the UK current actions as well as other countries who coincide with our muppet politicians (quality line up and some seriously funny one liners at the end of each show)

Dexter: (?? can't remember) yeah a pretty clever show and wow quality kills...

Want to see: Game of Thrones S5 (waiting on blu ray, only on Virgin TV here, no Sky Altantic for us...) - no spoliers peoples !!!

Narcos: 1 season on Netflix so far, going to get into it once SOA finishes...

Done:
Breaking Bad (absolute killer) - 5 seasons of amazing television at it's finest - set the path for many more

Agents of Shield (2 seasons) - we times the seasons right, we managed to fit Avengers 2 in between two episodes of AOS which actually closed the loop perfectly - the episode where Carlson says "we better call the Avengers..." is the critical point to watch Avengers 2 then come back to AOS, and the story continues seamlessly. Spawny as ... but a good pointer for anyone who wants to see tie ins.

24 (oh just wow - 8 seasons = 192 hrs then had to find the extra season 9 12-hour special...)

The Originals (2 seasons) - yeah ok this is vamps and werewolves but done in a more 'mature' way rather than simple bloodlust - Joseph Morgan is one ultimate kickass...ah.. no spoilers... if you want to get your missus into something other than scifi or other male-orientated fight films, we're sure she'll watch this. However, watch in a decent order... get her to watch VD season 1 on her own, just now and again come in and see whats going on - S2 gets better as more enemies appear and it gets more intricate and us guys can easily pick up the story without the girly S1 taking up our time... by S4 then get onto The Originals (should be ready by then) so that you see a back-end story merging... Ian Somerhalder (from LOST) is a pretty good cocky as f*** vamp in VD too

Anyone else got anything good for us to smash through next?

Enochlight - AoS - what season you on? Still got Agent Carter on the TiVo box to watch yet...

.... oh and sh*tloads of videos on Reaktor 6, Maschine... all the stuff from 'the other side'... lol

gak

03 Dec 2015

I'm looking forward to "Agent Carter" season 2. A bit worried that they'll hose it.

moneykube

04 Dec 2015

feeling low brow .... celebrity death match lol

EnochLight

04 Dec 2015

gak wrote:I'm looking forward to "Agent Carter" season 2.
vj722dgmxq1t9nwmxd8a.jpg
vj722dgmxq1t9nwmxd8a.jpg (49.29 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
Marvel has done pretty poor at bringing their female heroes to the big screen, but on TV they're knocking it out of the park. Loved the 1st season of Agent Carter.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

gak

05 Dec 2015

"Henri" .... yep, another short. Pretty good.

gak

08 Dec 2015

Twilight zone epi:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_a_Good_Life

Still super creepy to this day.

gak

13 Dec 2015

Finally getting to the beef of the Capaldi Dr Who's. Made the accident of watching the season finales first (it's all mixed up on my DVR) but the newest "master" is so brilliant, it doesn't matter!

Have to say, at with Smith, at first I didn't care much for Capaldi, especially with Clara (who is a fox, but not my fav companion all times......too fucking smart)

freeQlow

14 Dec 2015

Just caught an absolutely beautiful doc on Muscle Shoals.

Missed the first 5 minutes, but couldn't take my eyes and ears off the program, the Producers, Musicians, Singers, Fame Game.

Forgive me for not knowing the name, it was on Public TV here in Columbia. Aretha, The Stones, Allman Bros.... just the best music of all time!

gak

15 Dec 2015

freeQlow wrote:Just caught an absolutely beautiful doc on Muscle Shoals.

Missed the first 5 minutes, but couldn't take my eyes and ears off the program, the Producers, Musicians, Singers, Fame Game.

Forgive me for not knowing the name, it was on Public TV here in Columbia. Aretha, The Stones, Allman Bros.... just the best music of all time!

It's actually called......."Muscle Shoals" :lol:

Brilliant doc. Love music docs. Have you seen "Wrecking Crew" or "Sound City" ??

• Information