Thor automation

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Jagwah

02 Aug 2023

Just a quick one just trying to automate the pitch bend on Thor and The automation is coming up in the note clip but I want it to be in its own clip

Jagwah

02 Aug 2023

Whoops I meant to put this in tutorials and techniques

rorystorm

02 Aug 2023

Thats if you do it manually on your keyboard controller from the beginning. If you right click on the pitch wheel and click Edit Automation it'll create a separate automation lane. Took me a while to figure out!

Oh and you can also choose it from the drop down menu in the sequencer along with the mod wheel, aftertouch etc. Rrally handy if you don't have aftertouch on your keyboard.

Jagwah

03 Aug 2023

rorystorm wrote:
02 Aug 2023
Thats if you do it manually on your keyboard controller from the beginning. If you right click on the pitch wheel and click Edit Automation it'll create a separate automation lane. Took me a while to figure out!

Oh and you can also choose it from the drop down menu in the sequencer along with the mod wheel, aftertouch etc. Rrally handy if you don't have aftertouch on your keyboard.
Thanks I did something with the midi controller that I don't usually do and this really had me stumped last night. I can't see it in the sequencer for some reason, we used to have 'parameter automation' in that menu and it changed and now I'm confusulated about it, I can't see anywhere there to automate the mod wheel, pitch bend etc?

huggermugger

03 Aug 2023

Click here for a popup menu of automation parameters and to add an automation lane. You might have to look for Pitch Bend, the menu is different for each instrument.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 12.25.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-03 at 12.25.30 PM.png (94.43 KiB) Viewed 466 times

Jagwah

03 Aug 2023

huggermugger wrote:
03 Aug 2023
Click here for a popup menu of automation parameters and to add an automation lane. You might have to look for Pitch Bend, the menu is different for each instrument.
Thank you! I was clicking in the wrong spot!! 🙃

• Information