any reason employees here

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Ichooselife

11 Sep 2023

are there any reason employees here ? i can’t contact support and i need to contact someone please thank you
Last edited by Ichooselife on 11 Sep 2023, edited 1 time in total.

moneykube

11 Sep 2023

Ichooselife wrote:
11 Sep 2023
are there any reason employees here
i have been blocked by reason studios support and i wish to be unblocked , but need to contact someone please thank you
they blocked you !
what did you do lol... I never heard of that one yet
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Ichooselife

11 Sep 2023

moneykube wrote:
11 Sep 2023
Ichooselife wrote:
11 Sep 2023
are there any reason employees here
i have been blocked by reason studios support and i wish to be unblocked , but need to contact someone please thank you
they blocked you !
what did you do lol... I never heard of that one yet
they accused me of reselling licences to earn money because in my life
i have sold reason 7 , reason essentials 9 reason intro 9 before , ( reason for this is i change daws sometimes and always come back to reason after a while ) so i was getting annoyed they wouldn’t allow me to sell reason 11 saying i'm still within my rights , ( i did get quite rude ) they wouldn’t let me and blocked me , i don’t really really need support , but i may do as im trying out reason 12 now .
ps : i bought these mostly from different emails but they was all me

and i still use ableton lite but there’s something i love about reason still .

marcuswitt

11 Sep 2023

Ichooselife wrote:
11 Sep 2023
are there any reason employees here ? i can’t contact support and i need to contact someone please thank you
So, what's your question then that you need a RS employee for to answer that? Just ask your question here and you'll probably find someone in this forum who's willing and capable of helping you since this community is full of people who are skilled, experienced and helpful. Feel free to ask...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Sep 2023

I think you’ve also mentioned that you’ve sold / given away accounts so maybe that
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Ichooselife

11 Sep 2023

MrFigg wrote:
11 Sep 2023
I think you’ve also mentioned that you’ve sold / given away accounts so maybe that
i didnt mention that figg ?

i’ve given away a few lite accounts with rack extensions as you can’t resell them when i’ve not needed the account no more , im not asking why have i been blocked i want to be unblocked , im not gonna sell this copy of reason ever because they won’t never allow me 😂
and i wanna keep it

Ichooselife

11 Sep 2023

just lock this topic please i’ll try from a different email cheers

• Information