Reason Suite 11 License for sale

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
o_imseng

20 Oct 2023

Would like to sell my Reason Suite 11 perpetual license to anyone who is interested. I am on Reason+ ever since it was launched and I am not going back.

I was thinking of 220 Euros but I am open for suggestions. Just reply here or write a private message.

Have fun and regards
Oliver

luckygreen

21 Oct 2023

Maybe better to wait until after Reason 13 was announced. If one buys now and has to pay the upgrade to Reason 12, the person has to pay again for Reason 13 upgrade.
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Oct 2023

luckygreen wrote:
21 Oct 2023
Maybe better to wait until after Reason 13 was announced. If one buys now and has to pay the upgrade to Reason 12, the person has to pay again for Reason 13 upgrade.
Or the person buys the 11 suite license now and waits until 13 before upgrading.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

o_imseng

23 Oct 2023

Hi there,

actually not sure how long R13 is away. We are on 12.7 i reckon we see at least 12.8 before R13 so it might be well over a year away. But I understand the thought of course.

Just putting this out as I know there are people that are fond of having perpetual licenses. Price can be discussed as well, at least a bit.

o_imseng

11 Nov 2023

Bump...still available if anyone is interested.

DaveyG

11 Nov 2023

The problem with trying to sell it on here is that almost everyone on this forum already owns Reason. Maybe try selling it over at KVR.

Adamgflynn

12 Nov 2023

o_imseng wrote:
11 Nov 2023
I would purchase. Would you take 185 euros?

Thanks

cam381

13 Nov 2023

Adamgflynn wrote:
12 Nov 2023
o_imseng wrote:
11 Nov 2023
I would purchase. Would you take 185 euros?

Thanks
I have a Reason 10 license that I would sell for that price.

o_imseng

14 Nov 2023

I would sell for 199 Euros. Sorry the euro is low currently.

GeezNutz

16 Nov 2023

o_imseng wrote:
14 Nov 2023
Just got registered for this forum. I've been on an old version of Reason for a long time, also been on extended hiatus from producing music for many years. I've been shopping for a discounted v.11 full suite license. I will check back here in 1 week from tomorrow. If you haven't sold by then, I would like purchase from you. Money is a little tight until then which is my next payday. Thank you for considering!

o_imseng

17 Nov 2023

Hi there,

good to hear. No worries I can wait a week. Just write me a PM once your ready.

Regards

o_imseng

17 Nov 2023

...and welcome back to Reason, one always comes back to Reason. I bought my v1 Box back in the day at my local music store.

mcatalao
Competition Winner

18 Nov 2023

GeezNutz wrote:
16 Nov 2023
o_imseng wrote:
14 Nov 2023
Just got registered for this forum. I've been on an old version of Reason for a long time, also been on extended hiatus from producing music for many years. I've been shopping for a discounted v.11 full suite license. I will check back here in 1 week from tomorrow. If you haven't sold by then, I would like purchase from you. Money is a little tight until then which is my next payday. Thank you for considering!
Not trying to kill the op business but if you're registered and your copy is legit, an upgrade is around 125, and even cheaper in the forthcoming black friday!

o_imseng

18 Nov 2023

We are talking about the Suite version, not the standard one.

o_imseng

20 Nov 2023

Just to mentioning it as with the black friday sales you could make a huge bargain. These instruments were only part of Suite 11 and are not included in R12:

Scenic
Complex-1
Parsec
Umpf Club
Umpf Retro
Electric Bass
Drum Kits
Proc’ Pianos
Radical Keys
Layers
Layers Waves

You can buy my perpetual R11 Suite licence and get all these amazing rack extensions and ugprade to R12 for their black friday price of 99.
That results in a one of kind R12 "Suite" package for 299.-. All these RE's would need to be purchased seperately.

My PM's are open.

o_imseng

20 Nov 2023

Updating the price back to the original posting 220 Euros. Even with the sale going on at Reason this is an insane bargain.
Sorry about the back and forth but the black friday sales made this a bit volatile should have indeed waited a bit. Anyone that is interested please write e PM.

valankar

21 Nov 2023

Just in case anyone is interested, I am selling my Reason Suite 11 license for $150 USD over at knobcloud:

https://knobcloud.com/item/96987

o_imseng

22 Nov 2023

Not sure why a lot of people feel compelled to counter my offer instead of opening an own thread. Mods you can close this thread down. If anyone is interested you can write me a PM.

Thank you.

kitekrazy

28 Nov 2023

o_imseng wrote:
22 Nov 2023
Not sure why a lot of people feel compelled to counter my offer instead of opening an own thread. Mods you can close this thread down. If anyone is interested you can write me a PM.

Thank you.
That's what happens when people try to sell their wares in a forum where they shouldn't be posted. Some of them then turn into KVR and the 1st page is like a want ad instead information regrading using the DAW. Some people create account and their only post is selling their software.

What is worse if people now thing since you have something that you are always willing to sell it. In one forum I said I rarely use Cubase and someone pm'd to tried to low ball me. I didn't reply buy if I did the words would not be appropriate on a forum. I'm one that lives with my decisions. I don't try to sell my software.

Loque

28 Nov 2023

kitekrazy wrote:
28 Nov 2023
o_imseng wrote:
22 Nov 2023

Thank you.
That's what happens when people try to sell their wares in a forum where they shouldn't be posted. Some of them then turn into KVR and the 1st page is like a want ad instead information regrading using the DAW. Some people create account and their only post is selling their software.

What is worse if people now thing since you have something that you are always willing to sell it. In one forum I said I rarely use Cubase and someone pm'd to tried to low ball me. I didn't reply buy if I did the words would not be appropriate on a forum. I'm one that lives with my decisions. I don't try to sell my software.
Dang! Gotcha!
Reason12, Win10

challism

29 Nov 2023

o_imseng wrote:
22 Nov 2023
Mods you can close this thread down. If anyone is interested you can write me a PM.

Thank you.
As you wish. Thread is now locked. PM o_imseng if you want to buy the license.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information