XO Skipping Sounds

Discuss VST stuff here!
loopzeugflieger

31 Oct 2023

Hallo everybody!

Anybody else got the Issue that XO is just now and then skipping a drum or a few hihats or whatever, like a bug?

It occurs so often that its annoying and occurs also when exporting tracks.

I have a pretty strong Ryzen9 with enuff RAM

Anybody else having this issue or contrary experience?

It may be it struggles because I automate muting instruments inside XO, but the occurrence seems random.

Best regards.

Chris.

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

01 Nov 2023

We'll double check but we think sometimes the first 'start' point of the sequencer may 'drop' a hit, so we'll do some tests to make sure if this is the case

loopzeugflieger

01 Nov 2023

LABONERECORDINGS wrote:
01 Nov 2023
We'll double check but we think sometimes the first 'start' point of the sequencer may 'drop' a hit, so we'll do some tests to make sure if this is the case
Thanks for the reply. Additional Info: I unmute the internal (XO internal tracks) (drum , snare, etc via the Mute Button next to the Instrument Waveforms) Using Automation in Reason 12 Sequencer..
My OS is Windows 10.

Best regards.

Chris.

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

02 Nov 2023

Ok loaded it back up in Reason 12 on Win11, seems ok when writing a 8 bar loop starting form the beginning of sequencer. Have you updated your XO to latest version? think there was an update decently

• Information