Trance oriented drumkits

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
eXode

06 Feb 2022

Considering Reasons potential for electronic music I find it strange that there aren't many trance oriented drumkits (there's one or two), suitable for i.e. uplifting or epic trance. I think that there are individual sounds in the bank somewhere that might be good but the problem is that there's a VAST amount of drum samples and it's simply takes too much time to find anything useful for a whole kit. Therefore, I would like to see a handful of trance oriented drumkits incorporated to the factory sound bank.

riemac

06 Feb 2022

You are absolutely right, I wondert about this many times. I think Reason Studios doen't recognize the potential in integration more trance sounds and promoting trance artists.
It's a shame, that some very well known artists like Daniel Kandy left Reason. But there are still some good trance artists around, who use Reason.

Billy+

06 Feb 2022

Yes there are definitely plenty of very usable sounds in one shot and loops but finding them and even just organising them is very difficult

Being able to add tags or nested favourites would have a massive impact on usability I'm assuming that the new search function in R12 would help but I'm still on R11 so can't say for certain.

One of the main reasons that I brought XO was the easy at which you can find similar sounding content but as the reason content is stored in refills it makes it out of reach to XO's analysis and search function.

demt

06 Feb 2022

Try fx
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

demt

06 Feb 2022

Try the fx folder
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Reminiscence

19 Feb 2022

More trance kits is a cool idea, but programming it yourself is also quite rewarding.

gullum

24 Feb 2022

Reminiscence wrote:
19 Feb 2022
More trance kits is a cool idea, but programming it yourself is also quite rewarding.
you should be aware that the one making this request has maybe released the most Trance related Refills on the Resaon shope and patch maker on quite a few RE synths

jakecento

24 Feb 2022

I haven't checked these out myself yet, but I saw this on the RS blog posted very recently. Its described: "A collection of liquid drum and bass sequences, powered by Decline and the PolyStep Sequencer." Sounds like it could be useful in the trance genre, though I am not sure if it includes drumkits per se. Sorry if it is not what you are looking for- but possibly could be helpful.

https://reasonstudios.com/blog/friday-g ... y-decline/
Reason 11 Suite // Native Instruments Komplete 13
TASCAM Model 12 // Alesis Elevate 4
Windows 10 Home 64x // i7-8750H // 16GB RAM

michael.jaye

06 Mar 2022

It's amazing that considering there is no tagging that the one-shots aren't curated in a better way.

• Information