SYnc rackextentions...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
kooshan

09 Dec 2022

I've always thought that when clicking on sync rack extentions will install all my racks so I don't have to do this manually one by one . But it seems that this behvior is different on reason 12 as I tried to do this today and some of them are skipped(like both layer racks , reasonstudio drum, electric bass rack and ....) .anyone experienced this?

PhillipOrdonez

09 Dec 2022

Yeah it doesn't work perfectly. You have to try a few times. And forget about updating like that. You got to find the device in your products and hit the update button.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Dec 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
09 Dec 2022
Yeah it doesn't work perfectly. You have to try a few times. And forget about updating like that. You got to find the device in your products and hit the update button.
🏁
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

littlejam

09 Dec 2022

hello,

the sync all RE is really a pain in the ass now

luckily moneykube told me about the 'whammo' update from kuassa

now it almost seems that you have to log in to your account
(which is now more difficult also)
then go through the entire shop pages of RE to see if updates are available for the RE that you own

bummer

no joy

cheers,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

Synthopathe

10 Dec 2022

I had to figure this out for myself too. It would be nice if we got informed about these kind of changes in future.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

10 Dec 2022

Plugin Boutique has a heading at the top of the accounts page. X updates available.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

crimsonwarlock

10 Dec 2022

If KVR would include Rack Extensions, we could use KVR's update tracking. Including REs on KVR could also push sales for RE developers, and probably even help visibility and sales for Reason Studio.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

kooshan

10 Dec 2022

Thanks
But it's not just about the updates , the whole thing is broken as I tried to install reason 12 on a new machine and many Re's failed to install . Authorizer hangs for long time before responding , Racks downloading slowly and many of them were forgotten to show

tobypearce

11 Dec 2022

I noticed this too.

OLD WAY: Click sync all - everything updates automatically.

NEW WAY: Crawl through each page of Rach Extensions one by one, visually checking every single RE to see if there is an update.

This must be an error or an oversight - it now takes 5-10 minutes to do something that used to take seconds. I'm looking forward to them fixing it.
https://onetrackperweek.com
One year - 52 tracks - Electronic Dance Music

• Information