Panning RE?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Jmax

22 Feb 2017

Wondering if anyone knows of a good Panning RE.

Most of the time I just draw in panning automation. I know there is always the Selig Gain that has some Panning presets. Also Pandemic RE, which is beautiful designed. I'm currently trialing it. I find though, that most of the patches are just sound modulation.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... d-autopan/

Loque

22 Feb 2017

What do you expect?

There is a multiband panner available and you can also build your own, like multiband panning with different modulated fx, stereo spread, delays or whatever. You can also hook up every kind of CV sorce for modulation and panning.
Reason12, Win10

rcbuse
RE Developer

22 Feb 2017

AirRaid also makes this, https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... -splitter/, like pandemic without all the modulation

Jmax

22 Feb 2017

Loque wrote:What do you expect?

There is a multiband panner available and you can also build your own, like multiband panning with different modulated fx, stereo spread, delays or whatever. You can also hook up every kind of CV sorce for modulation and panning.
Yeah, I'm no CV expert and also not great with Combinators. Hence, me asking for a panning RE.

Jmax

22 Feb 2017

rcbuse wrote:AirRaid also makes this, https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... -splitter/, like pandemic without all the modulation
Thanks, looks very promising!

J

Koncide

22 Feb 2017

rcbuse wrote:AirRaid also makes this, https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/ ... -splitter/, like pandemic without all the modulation
This looks good. It's also free, nice.
Ambient garage vibes.

Loque

22 Feb 2017

Here is a basic band splitter with individual panning and some fx. I highly recommend to get used to CV stuff. Just take a look at the back, its not so difficult.
Attachments
basic_bandsplit_panner.zip
(3.61 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Reason12, Win10

Jmax

22 Feb 2017

Loque wrote:Here is a basic band splitter with individual panning and some fx. I highly recommend to get used to CV stuff. Just take a look at the back, its not so difficult.
Thanks for this, perhaps this will be my introduction to CV.

O1B

22 Feb 2017

Swiped! Thanks! Been a while on RE updates... Does EleSplitter Null or does it kill HF, if you know? Image
Looking through AirRaid's Gear - since the first 3, MultiBand and Stereo's still the Name(s) in their Game.... times LFOing, or Phasing, or Cho/Flangin.. nice. 2 filters ... Peak or Bell (A-Filter)

grabbing the Freebies, and trialling the others. This seems a very useful kit.
Thanks again.

Still gotta say, the separate pan knobs on Selig's Gain is pure Genius.
If the VC fader had Stereo Separation (2 faders - Linked and un'Linked) it'd be the Perfect 1U Channel Gain Stager - imo.

REASON is awesome.
Full Stereo Gain Stager - Selig Gain
Full Stereo Multiband Pan - AirRaid Elements Splitter
and ...TiltTONE - Red Rock Sound's RE3Q
Not bad for 4-5U

or, you can MultiPan Drive with some Selig Levelers if space is not an issue.
my God.... a Sellig Multiband (3-4) Leveler. RE .. Talk about Tone!
Loque wrote:Here is a basic band splitter with individual panning and some fx. I highly recommend to get used to CV stuff. Just take a look at the back, its not so difficult.

Biolumin3sc3nt

23 Feb 2017

Has the panning issue been "Identified"? Just curious?

• Information