So lets say i grouped 5 synths together

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
samsome

16 May 2020

so lets say i have 5 synths playing same notes

i want to put a cutoff on all of them and use an envelope to trigger the cutoff each time the notes hit...

i know how to do it for 1 synth but when it comes to using 5 synths for example (i can't do it within 1 synth) and have no idea how to do it for all of them

how do i do this thanks

Jackjackdaw

16 May 2020

You can wire the envelope generator to the cv input of a combinator. Then assign that cv input to the cutoff of each synth in the combinator programmer.

antic604

16 May 2020

...or use a CV Spider Splitter/Merger to route the CV to each synth separately, if you want to avoid using Combinator.
Music tech enthusiast.
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder.
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

samsome

16 May 2020

Jackjackdaw wrote:
16 May 2020
You can wire the envelope generator to the cv input of a combinator. Then assign that cv input to the cutoff of each synth in the combinator programmer.

you mean the envelope generator from a synth? for example in Europa how do i do that?

Jackjackdaw

16 May 2020

You can use Europa's envelope. In the Europa matrix route the env you want to a cv output. Then take a cable out the back of europa and put it wherever you like, combinator cv in for example.

Remember to turn the value up in the Europa matrix

• Information